Saw this video on the BBC News website.
They watched Given Again, so I looked that up, as I thought that was an interesting use of AI.
Given Again from Jake Oleson on Vimeo.
I have downloaded the Luma AI app and am trying it out. To be honest with not much success and getting any results like those in Given Again. Will need to do some reading and more experiments.
There are several ways you can help to work towards creating more inclusive and equitable AI:
- Educate yourself about AI and its potential impacts on society, including its limitations and biases.
- Advocate for diversity and inclusion in AI development and use, and support initiatives that aim to promote these values.
- Participate in AI development projects and ensure that the teams involved include diverse perspectives and expertise.
- Encourage ethical and responsible use of AI, and advocate for transparency in its deployment.
- Support efforts to address bias and discrimination in AI, including the development of unbiased and fair AI algorithms.
- Consider the social and ethical implications of AI when making decisions about its use, and work towards ensuring that it benefits everyone.
By taking these steps, you can contribute to creating a more equitable and just society where AI is used for the betterment of all people.
When I have a spare minute I quite like the odd game of Forza on the Xbox.
I have always thought the graphics were quite good (especially in HD)
However I have been blown away by this video of GTA which uses AI to make it more “realistic”.
Can it be too long before games look as good as real life?